It’s safe to say that this winter was challenging for skiers and snowboarders. Conditions weren’t perfect. With the help of high tech snow making and grooming our resorts put up a brave fight and were able to offer surprisingly good conditions.
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you wish that you or your kids were able to progress more this season?
- Does it feel like this winter ended before it started?
- Would you rather spend time on the hills skiing or riding with your friends rather than taking lessons?
- Does the prospect of waiting 7 months before skiing or riding again depress you?
- Would it be nice to work on the “sport specific” skills associated with skiing and snowboarding on a consistent basis?
- Would it be nice to refine your skills in a warm and dry environment?
- Is learning to ski or snowboard on your “bucket list”
- Does the rest of your family love skiing or snowboarding?
If the answer to any of the above questions is yes or maybe; Alpine Indoor Ski and Snowboard Training Centre has the solution for you. We are the fastest, safest and most economical way to learn to ski or snowboard. No special equipment required; our fees always include instruction and equipment.
- Structured and organized summer camps in July and August.
- Customizable camps and programs during the summer (groups or 3 or 4 required).
- Private lessons, semi private lessons, group lessons & “drop in” sessions